License for Website Materials
- This License applies to the CEDOS Think Tank’s official website cedos.org.ua and other CEDOS projects, profrights.org and mistosite.org.ua, as well as the materials published at the corresponding social media pages. Using the CEDOS products means that you agree to this License.
- This License is a contract between the user of CEDOS products and CEDOS.
- CEDOS products contain materials which are objects of intellectual property. These include texts, analytical materials, databases, photographs, graphs, video and audio recordings. All the objects of intellectual property are protected according to the regulations of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Law “On copyright and related rights,” and other legislation that regulates the issues of intellectual property protection.
3.1. All the exclusive property and non-property intellectual rights to information which is published at CEDOS online resources and its printed materials belong to the NGO CEDOS Think Tank and to the authors of the publications, unless otherwise indicated in the text. By information, we mean all the materials published at the website or printed: analytical materials, studies, articles, blog posts, interviews, presentations, video and audio recordings, animation, etc.
3.2. Any use of the information published at CEDOS online resources or its printed materials, including its reproduction, republishing, distribution, modification, translation, inclusion of its parts in other works, and other uses covered by the Ukrainian Law “On copyright and related rights,” is allowed only under the condition of including a link to the relevant material at CEDOS online resources and mentioning the original source no later than in the second paragraph. In addition, the use of CEDOS materials from CEDOS online resources in social media is allowed only if CEDOS is mentioned in the post as the source of information. At the same time, in any case of using the information from CEDOS online resources or its printed materials, it is prohibited to make any changes in or delete any content of the publications from CEDOS online resources or its printed materials, make any changes in or delete the information about the authors of the publications, make any changes in or delete CEDOS trademarks.
3.3. It is prohibited to use information from CEDOS online resources or its printed materials for any commercial purposes, to reproduce the texts or any fragments thereof with the purpose of commercial realization of the rights of access to this information.
3.4. CEDOS allows to use the information free of charge if all the requirements above are met.
3.5. CEDOS also allows to freely use the information published at CEDOS online resources for personal non-commercial purposes.
3.6. Downloading any information from CEDOS online resources does not entail any transfer of copyright, full or partial.
3.7. If any paragraph of this License is violated, CEDOS reserves the right to protect its rights and interests by filing complaints with law enforcement agencies and suing the offender.
- CEDOS does not guarantee that any material available for download from the website is free of malware or will not do any damage to the user’s computer. The user is responsible for avoiding damage and satisfying their needs in terms of working with data and information from CEDOS online resources.
- CEDOS, its employees and partners are not responsible to the user or any other party for any claims, demands or damages which can emerge or have emerged in relation to the use of CEDOS online resources and the materials published on them.
- CEDOS online resources contain hyperlinks to external web resources. CEDOS is not responsible in any way for the content of such web resources. When you use a hyperlink to external web resource, it means that you are leaving the CEDOS online resources.
- CEDOS checks information from third parties, but it is not responsible for the content of primary data and information received from third parties.
- CEDOS may not share or support opinions of third parties, published at CEDOS online resources, and is not responsible for the expression of any opinion, statement, judgement, proposal or any other information originating from third parties and published at CEDOS online resources.